Friday, October 2, 2009
Posted by: Beaux-y
Time: 10:07 PM
Comments: 0
Sometimes I really wonder, why isn't my blog like the rest of most bloggers?

Posting interesting pictures, about their life, concerts and food, and whatever else that should make a blog interesting.

Somehow I don't have the strength to blog these kind of things. It feels like the same usual stuff. Nothing provocative, nothing that makes you think, or dig inside my soul.

Usual things that distracts.

Not that I'm saying mine is interesting. But at least, mine's pretty different. Or maybe, I belong in the delusional, always whining category.



It's just me.

Siti Aisyah
Sweet Seventeen.
Singaporean.
Capricorn.
Good Gone Bad
Play nice, & I'll give you cookies.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: 03 August 2009
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

. ALWAYS LOVED .

Photobucket
EDWIN LIM JUN HAN

Rest in peace, my dear. You are greatly missed.