Friday, October 9, 2009
Posted by: Beaux-y
Time: 11:27 PM
Comments: 0
I don't know but these days, I've been crying really hard. It's like, it's just so strong, I can't contain it.

I try not to cry in front of anyone, but the truth is I am crying all the time. Crying of happiness, crying of frustration, crying because I miss someone, crying because I'm wasting time, crying for everything.

Yet, these world doesn't tolerate people who cry all the time do they? So they go about, with a strong facade, being even the most strongest fighters. But inside, we are all crying, don't we?

Crying of happiness. Crying for everything. Because we are born that way, and we will die, that way.

If you let me cry in front of you, whenever I feel like it, you will see the real side of me. The real me.

Siti Aisyah
Sweet Seventeen.
Singaporean.
Capricorn.
Good Gone Bad
Play nice, & I'll give you cookies.

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: 03 August 2009
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria

. ALWAYS LOVED .

Photobucket
EDWIN LIM JUN HAN

Rest in peace, my dear. You are greatly missed.